Here are some of my most popular aviation-related posts, ordered with the newest first:
- Qatar Airways 777 sees ‘substantial’ damage after takeoff incident – this Doha News story was incredibly popular with our readers.
- Doha’s new Hamad International Airport finally opens for business – a long awaited story, and very popular with readers of Doha News.
- Reporting on aviation stories: Some help for non-specialist journalists– some tips on common pitfalls for journalists writing about aviation.
- Come Fly With Me – my latest article for Good Housekeeping Middle East – advice for parents flying with young children.
- Qatar making strides in aviation biofuel research – my article for Oryx Premium – the Qatar-based team aiming to run Qatar’s aeroplanes on home-grown biofuel.
- He’s on the road again… my first article for Good Housekeeping – mothers whose husbands regularly work away from home give advice to others on how to cope.
- A fear of flying – with kids – my own experiences of flying with children.