Here are some of my most popular posts and stories about parenting, starting with the newest first:
- A letter to all expectant mums: Five things I wish I’d been told before giving birth A post I’ve been meaning to write for a while.
- New life on Mars: Giving birth in the Qatari desert My experience giving birth to my daughter at a hospital in the middle of the desert in Qatar, staffed by Cubans. As you do.
- Summer camps for kids A guide to summer camps in Qatar for Time Out Doha.
- Are the talents of many women in Qatar being wasted? My opinion column for The Edge.
- Kids’ yoga – my review in Time Out Doha Kids
- Come Fly With Me – my article for Good Housekeeping Middle East about flying with young children.
- He’s on the road again – my article for Good Housekeeping about women whose husbands work abroad a lot, and how they cope with family life alone.
- Giving birth in Qatar – a column for Telegraph Expat about the birth of my first child in Doha.
- A fear of flying – with kids – a column for Telegraph Expat about my experiences flying with children
- There’s always a smile for your kids in Qatar – my first column for the Telegraph about the love Qataris have for children.
- Seatbelt safety in Qatar – is your child wearing one? – an article about the lack of road safety awareness in Qatar
- To maternity and beyond – After the birth of my first baby, I get ‘styled’ for motherhood.
- Maybe baby – an article for Woman Today about fertility problems.
- Frazzled Mum, heal thyself – a review for Time Out of a ‘self-healing’ class.
- Taking a splash – a review for Time Out Doha of baby swimming classes.
- Great expectations – a review for Time Out Doha of pre-natal spa treats.
- Mum’s the word – an article for Time Out about the organisation Doha Mums.